Access Wallet

How to Access Your Callbreak Empire Wallet?

It is very easy to access your wallet in Callbreak Empire, all you have to do is follow the below steps:

  • Open the Callbreak Empire app.
  • The wallet is present on the top centre of the home screen.
  • Click on "Wallet" to access it.
  • Here you can see how much real-cash winnings, game and bonus balance you have as well as the history of all your transactions.


  • Your Callbreak wallet contains 3 sections:
    • Main Balance: contains the money that you have deposited.
    • Winning Balance: contains your game winnings as well as the referral earnings.
    • Bonus Balance: contains any bonus you have received during your Callreak Empire gaming. Whenever you join a game, 5% of the joining fee will be taken from this balance and the rest 95% will be taken from your main balance.
    Related Questions
    KYC registration callbreak empire
    KYC Registration
    Know More
    How to Register for callbreak
    How to Register
    Know More
    callbreak Gameplay
    Know More
    callbreak chat support
    Chat Support
    Know More